Ik ben op zoek naar mensen die willen helpen bij het vertalen van de onderstaande tekst.
Het gaat hier om een handout van Bashar bij een lezing die hij heeft gegeven over negatieve geloofssystemen. Het gaat om de lezing “The Black Box” gegeven op 6 december 2014. Het is in mijn ervaring een handig gereedschap voor mensen om hun eigen gedachten, geloven en geloofssystemen te gaan onderzoeken, om te keren en te transformeren.
Mensen kunnen in dit document online aan de vertaling werken.
The tools & tricks negative beliefs use to hold you back from being your true self.
Primary tool: Suspension of disbelief. YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU’RE WORTHY.
Therefore, negative beliefs must target and magnify specific fears in detail to get you to suspend your disbelief about your worth. They have to do this because what they’re telling you is FALSE, whereas positive beliefs can be simple and general because they don’t need to convince you that what they’re telling you about your worth is TRUE.
27 tools & tricks of negative beliefs:
Negative beliefs are designed to:
1. Convince you no other belief is as real.
2. Convince you no other belief is possible.
3. Convince you positive beliefs are negative.
4. Convince you negative beliefs are positive.
5. Convince you to take negative things personally.
6. Convince you to blame others for your negative experience.
7. Convince you that you will suffer if you change your belief.
8. Convince you you’ll feel less lonely if others reinforce the negative belief.
9. Convince you it’s too difficult to change.
10. Convince you it’s impossible to change.
11. Convince you to impart negative meaning to all situations.
12. Convince you to feel powerless to change by diminishing ability.
13. Convince you to feel helpless to change by amplifying fear.
14. Convince you it’s in your best interest to imagine the worst outcome.
15. Convince you they have your best interests at heart.
16. Convince you to believe the end justifies the means.
17. Reinforce their reality through negative synchronicity.
18. Prevent you from seeing positive opportunities.
19. Prevent you from finding the core belief by focusing you on secondary ones.
20. Distract you from investigating your beliefs.
21. Convince you to believe they’re not doing any of these things.
22. Convince you to deny that negative beliefs exist within you.
23. Convince you to believe you’re the exception to the ability to change.
24. Convince you to feel comfortable with negativity.
25. Convince you to believe no positive tools will work.
26. Convince you to distort and view positive information as negative.
27. Convince you to justify keeping the negative belief.
24 negativity neutralizers:
1. Remembering that negative feelings are generated by negative beliefs.
2. Remembering that negative beliefs are only beliefs and not actually true.
3. Remembering that beliefs can always be changed.
4. Remembering that all situations are fundamentally neutral.
5. Remembering that your existence & worth are more fundamental than any belief.
6. Remembering that negative beliefs make positive beliefs easier to see by contrast.
7. Remembering that negative beliefs are your creations and that you’re always in
control and always empowered, even if you’re using your power to make it seem
that you’re out of control.
8. Remembering that positive beliefs will never use negative reinforcement but that
negative beliefs will use positive reinforcement because they are deceptive by
9. Remembering the Yin-Yang concept that no matter how dark things may seem,
there is always an ability to reach the light.
10. Remembering to be okay with the process of discovering your negative beliefs so
you can let them go.
11. Remembering that negative beliefs belong to someone else and you don’t need
to keep carrying them.
12. Remembering that you are never alone and always have help.
13. Remember that you are always loved and supported no matter what.
14. Remember to forgive yourself and others.
15. Remember to choose what you prefer without invalidating what you don’t
16. Be willing to be honest with yourself about your beliefs.
17. Don’t let fear stop your momentum. If you’re going to be afraid anyway, then you
might as well be afraid doing what you love instead of doing nothing.
18. Push through the fear and, even though it will get louder and seem stronger, that
only means it’s reaching its breaking point and it will soon dissolve.
19. Remember that being the creator of the negative belief, you will always be more
powerful than it is. That’s why it must try to convince you that it’s more powerful
than you are.
20. Remember that positive beliefs allow you to feel light and free. Only negative
beliefs weigh you down and tire you out.
21. Drop what the ego wants.
22. Let go of all your assumptions and go to zero.
23. Don’t resist change. Go with the flow.
24. Remember the famous quote: “It’s not what you don’t know that gets you into
trouble. It’s what you know that just isn’t so.”